Pop a bubble by clicking it
- Designed and developed an interactive data visualization tool with D3 that displays the standing of academic programs offered by the University of Arizona in the space of job demands versus salaries in the U.S.A.
- Each program is represented as a bubble, its position in the coordinate is based upon the programs job demands and median salaries. Click/pop a bubble to present its sub-programs; it can be drilled down from university to major level.
- Played a role in decision making of the UA Academic Administration's strategic plan in response to COVID-19.
- The project is associated to Developer/Research Assistant postiion at the UA Academic Administration.
- Utilized: D3 data visualization library, Tree data structure and version control.
Note: The demo site uses mockup data due to obvious reasons.